-

Originally Posted by
Harry Kuhman

Originally Posted by
rmonterr
..... The bottom line is that I'm trying to get to the contents of my unpartitioned hard drive because my computer crashed.
What do you mean
the contents of my unpartitioned hard drive???? If the hard drive is unpartitioned then it should have no contents. What do you really think is out there?
Hmm, okay, once again I'm probably using the wrong terminology.
I've got two 120 gig hard drives in RAID 0 array. I never actually used the partition utility in windows prior to saving anything on there. That's what I mean by "unpartitioned." I'm just trying to get the contents out (pictures, music, videos, passwords) but cannot mount the drive.
If the drive is unpartitioned it should be fairly easy, sadly it might be so badly damaged that it canot be saved...
hmm even if the hdd is one large piece it has a filesystem, you did format it right?
i need to know what you have tried in knoppix, what does fdisk -l (minor L not capital i or 1 (one)) in a consolewindow say?
I'll do this and let you know, thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By ed123 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-01-2008, 01:04 AM
-
By RJ17 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2007, 08:08 PM
-
By knoppix00 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-20-2006, 12:39 AM
-
By jeremiah in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 06:04 AM
-
By Mikkey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 09:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95