hi, I'm currently remastering a knoppix cd for a library. But I could not figure out how to set a root password in my remasterd knoppix.
Can somebody help me![]()
hi, I'm currently remastering a knoppix cd for a library. But I could not figure out how to set a root password in my remasterd knoppix.
Can somebody help me![]()

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
Macintosh MacTerminal M0521 Version 1.0. Vintage Apple software 1984 Sealed
$129.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99