I am using VMWare and I want to remaster a Knoppix CD with this driver (vmxnet)
Would be good if I can add it as aloadable module
Using Knoppix 5
Can anyone help?
thanks
I am using VMWare and I want to remaster a Knoppix CD with this driver (vmxnet)
Would be good if I can add it as aloadable module
Using Knoppix 5
Can anyone help?
thanks

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
WARIS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 288-Pin UDIMM Desktop RAM H4737130
$119.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Lot of 36 DDR4 Desktop RAM 160GB Total 32x 4GB + 4x 8GB PC4 DIMM Memory
$499.00
LOT OF 5 RAM STICKS-SAMSUNG/SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2133 (16GBX5=75GB TOTAL)
$345.00
LOT OF 50 RAM STICKS-Mixed Brand 8GB 1Rx8 DDR4-2400 (8GBX50=400GB TOTAL)
$1450.00