-
trouble with multiple NICs
Hi, I've been using Knoppix, and DSL quite a bit lately, and loving them except for one thing; They both seem to get confused when I use them on a machine with multiple NICs on different networks.
Knoppix is able to connect to my DHCP network using any of my three NICs, but as soon as I configure either of my other two NICS with a static IP address and connect them to the other static networks, I loose the ability to connect to the first (DHCP) network as well as the static networks. I am absolutely certain that no machine on the static networks is broadcasting IP addresses, or acting as a DNS server, yet I can't connect to the internet using the DHCP network, or to the static network.
Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By Dredman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 10:42 PM
-
By ghostblaze in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 11:09 PM
-
By Skibumtx in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By CodeOptimist in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:25 PM
-
By gkp in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-10-2003, 07:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$75.99

fanxiang S660 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD w/ Heatsink Gray
$120.00