-
Changed autologin to kdm but kde doesnt work
Hello
I have remastered a knoppix so when I reach the 5 runlevel it does not autologin, it show de kdm login.
I have created users and put their home directorio in /user/local/users/. When I log into the system using kde as session type I get a black window and the kdm restart again.
If I choose failsfe I can log, and it shows me a term, then I run startkde and it begings to load. It shows de kpanel, the desktop.... but suddenly the kde restarts and it shows me the kdm login again
Anybody knows how I can solve it?
PS: To get the kdm instead of autologin I changed /etc/inittab indicating at the end of the file that when it reach the 5 runlevel it launch the kdm instead de script xsession. I dont know if this is the best way to do it, but I havent find a better way.....
Emi
Similar Threads
-
By pdc124 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 10:35 PM
-
By xtoor in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By royalts in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 01:23 AM
-
By Wonko in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 02:48 AM
-
By tezkejbjes in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-06-2003, 10:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HYNIX HMA82GR7DJR8N - XN 3200AA 16GB 288 Pin RDIMM DDR4 Memory
$105.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

128GB (8x16GB) SK hynix DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM HMA82GR7AFR8N
$600.00

4x Samsung 16GB DDR4-2133 ECC Registered RDIMM PC4-2133P 2Rx4 – M393A2G40DB0/EB1
$379.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95