-
Junior Member
registered user
How to access the Internet under Knoppix5.0.1 live CD???
I 've tried the Knoppix5.0.1 live linux CD,but I still can not figure out how to get access to the Internet . I've got the following information from my Internet service provider:
No.1 Static IP address
No.2 Subnet mask
No.3 preferred gateway n alternate gateway
No.4 DNS address
However , I have no idea where should these information go so as to configure the network n the Internet . I visit the Control Centre and then the Network configuration part , but I still can not find the fields that the information referred above fits. So can anybody show me the steps in detail on how to configure the network using a static IP address so that I can configure my connection to the network.
Thanks a million
Similar Threads
-
By Black Knight in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2009, 05:26 PM
-
By Béèm in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:14 AM
-
By Wrincle in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By tweety77 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 05:11 PM
-
By Krazy in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00