-
Junior Member
registered user
Edit fstab from Live CD
I was tweaking my Ubuntu fstab and I messed up.
I am using Knoppix 4.0.2 CD, in a terminal I entered this: Sudo mcedit /dev/hdb6/ect/fstab
I was able to edit my fstab but when I tried to save it I could not using F2 or the drop down menu.
What am I missing, does anyone know what I may be doing wrong ? This is my work computer and I would be forever grateful if someone could help me please......
sarah
Similar Threads
-
By Uncle Stinky in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-03-2008, 08:53 AM
-
By cheetahman in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 11:58 AM
-
By donutman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By sfit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 04:49 AM
-
By iomari in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 10:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M710HD Barebones Server Chassis Only
$49.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40

ASUS Blade Server LAN Web Remote Management KVM Module Chip IPMI 2.0 ASMB9-iKVM
$49.99