-
Can't find Knoppix File System
Yes I'm new at this. I'm running a Dell Precision M70 with XP. I down loaded Knoppix twice thinking the first time I had a bad transfer. I get to the boot page then it starts to detect my hardware and then in red characters it says "Can't Find Knoppix File System". It then goes on to tell me that I have been put into a very limmited shell mode. Any help here?
Similar Threads
-
By gurustered in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2007, 06:53 PM
-
By snippy in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 02:49 PM
-
By Spool32 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 08:26 PM
-
By MR.Error in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 06:58 AM
-
By Neo855 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4" 128GB Gray WiFi Tablet w/ S Pen SM-X610NZACXAR
$399.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 Internal SSD (MZ-V9P2T0B/AM)
$249.00