-
Stange Problem...
Hi, I'm pretty new to Linux, but I think it’s quite cool so I tried out Knoppix from USB.
My problem is, that I can boot it alright, but after the screen where you can enter the cheat codes, i press enter, it goes to the other screen, starts to boot.... and then it searches for USB devises.
When it does this, my USB Key seems to disconnect, and it stops loading.
Any ideas what I can do?
Thanks for your help 
EDIT: Not to worry, i managed to get it working
Similar Threads
-
By rahulreddy in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-06-2006, 07:37 PM
-
By Pallbearer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2005, 04:53 PM
-
By paradigm_shift in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 05:41 AM
-
By larrycow in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 05:52 PM
-
By Ewen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 07:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

PNY Optima SSD Series 240GB SATA III 6 Gb/s Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

128GB SSD M.2 PCIE NVME Solid State Drive Mix Brand Samsung, WD, SK Hynix Kioxia
$16.59

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$39.99