how do I change user? (/logout?) +how do I close the GUI - from the xterm?
I managed to create some users with useradd/adduser
And I can change to root with su, but haven't found how to change to any user.
how do I change user? (/logout?) +how do I close the GUI - from the xterm?
I managed to create some users with useradd/adduser
And I can change to root with su, but haven't found how to change to any user.

Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOS
$49.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Imitation Lot of 8 Floppy Disks 3.5" Untested abbs
$25.38
VINTAGE 16" BLACK NYLON IBM THINKPAD NOTEBOOK LAPTOP MESSENGER CARRYING CASE BAG
$32.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Mixed Lot Of Vintage Software And Drivers - Install Discs - CDs - 94 Pieces
$85.00
Vintage ACS CompactFlash CF to 40-Pin IDE Drive Adapter Board ACS-CF-1LVT805A
$16.99
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00