-
I am really starting to hate Microsoft. I am using Windows Xp. I see a line in the answer you referred me to that says, "You can't write to an NTFS partition. This is a design choice of Microsoft, not Linux or Knoppix." Does this mean I would be unable to use Knoppix repair files within my Windows Xp operating system?
I mean if I needed to pull some files from my i386 directory and place it in my system32 directory, that I could not because that would be writing to the drive.
Similar Threads
-
By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
-
By mortfrog in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$59.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00