I have an Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe motherboard with intergrated sound (APU NFORCE MCP-Ã’ and Realtek ALC650 codec) and I cant seem to get any sound what-so-ever when booting Knoppix off of a DVD (ver 5.0.1). All my other hardware seems to work fine though.
I am using 5.1 surround speakers, now surround sound would be nice, but even stereo output would suffice. I am a Knoppix newbie (only d/loaded it last night), so excuse me if I ask stupid questions.
Any help would be appreciated.
- Thanks, Dave
*EDIT* I have managed to get stereo sound, but still stumped with the 5.1 *EDIT*

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
WaterSaver CT4880F-225WSA Vacuum VAC Panel Mount Needle Valve 3/8" IPS 1 Pc
$78.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99