Its a common flaw in Knoppix. Use it as a live CD only.Originally Posted by MichaelYoung
My question originates from the following information:
"Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
Error reading $MFT : Input/output error
Failed to load $MFT : Input/output error
Failed to startup volume : Input/output error
Couldn't mount device '/dev/hda1' : Input/output error
Mount failed. "
What is the exact difference among the following definitions :
volumes, mount points n partitions ?
Thanx in advance
Its a common flaw in Knoppix. Use it as a live CD only.Originally Posted by MichaelYoung
I am sorry , but I just wanna know the difference among partitions , mount points n volumes . I 've never ever encountered such a problem as I've posted --I just quote the information . So do u know sth about it ?
Thx

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99