I try to click on a file, merely to select it. But clicking on a file, even once, launches the program with which that file is associated.
How can I enable "double-clicking to launch", and "single-clicking to select" ?
I try to click on a file, merely to select it. But clicking on a file, even once, launches the program with which that file is associated.
How can I enable "double-clicking to launch", and "single-clicking to select" ?
1. Start Control Center from KMenu->Control CenterOriginally Posted by RobertLichen444
2. Go to Peripherals->Mouse
3. Select Double-click to open files and folders (select icons on first click) option on that page
4. Press Apply

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00