I'm running Knoppix 5 off the CD. What is the default root password? (I've tried "knoppix", and "password", but I get a "Inoccrect password; please try again" message.)
I'm running Knoppix 5 off the CD. What is the default root password? (I've tried "knoppix", and "password", but I get a "Inoccrect password; please try again" message.)
Doh! Try reading the top post in this forum.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks Harry. My mistake.
Do you happen to know how to get Konqueror to stop launching files on a single click?
I try to click on a file, merely to select it. But clicking on a file, even once, launches the program with which that file is associated.
How can I enable "double-clicking to launch", and "single-clicking to select" ?
My workaround: Use the rubberband.
For KDE:Originally Posted by RobertLichen444
1. Start Control Center from KMenu->Control Center
2. Go to Peripherals->Mouse
3. Select Double-click to open files and folders (select icons on first click) option on that page
4. Press Apply

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55