Doh! Try reading the top post in this forum.
I'm running Knoppix 5 off the CD. What is the default root password? (I've tried "knoppix", and "password", but I get a "Inoccrect password; please try again" message.)
Doh! Try reading the top post in this forum.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks Harry. My mistake.
Do you happen to know how to get Konqueror to stop launching files on a single click?
I try to click on a file, merely to select it. But clicking on a file, even once, launches the program with which that file is associated.
How can I enable "double-clicking to launch", and "single-clicking to select" ?
My workaround: Use the rubberband.
For KDE:Originally Posted by RobertLichen444
1. Start Control Center from KMenu->Control Center
2. Go to Peripherals->Mouse
3. Select Double-click to open files and folders (select icons on first click) option on that page
4. Press Apply

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95