I'm running Knoppix 5 off the CD. What is the default root password? (I've tried "knoppix", and "password", but I get a "Inoccrect password; please try again" message.)
I'm running Knoppix 5 off the CD. What is the default root password? (I've tried "knoppix", and "password", but I get a "Inoccrect password; please try again" message.)
Doh! Try reading the top post in this forum.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks Harry. My mistake.
Do you happen to know how to get Konqueror to stop launching files on a single click?
I try to click on a file, merely to select it. But clicking on a file, even once, launches the program with which that file is associated.
How can I enable "double-clicking to launch", and "single-clicking to select" ?
My workaround: Use the rubberband.
For KDE:Originally Posted by RobertLichen444
1. Start Control Center from KMenu->Control Center
2. Go to Peripherals->Mouse
3. Select Double-click to open files and folders (select icons on first click) option on that page
4. Press Apply

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95