Originally Posted by csodabogar
Why? Are you using it illegally? In that case I won't answer your question and I hope no-one else will either.Originally Posted by csodabogar
Ok. It seems that nobody can answer my question regarding to Fl Studio.
But I ask u another thing: does Wine simulate the windows registry too? I read that FL Studio is Win98 compatible which would be an answer to my previous question. But the problem is that I have to aply a registry file in order to use my full featured FL Studio.
Originally Posted by csodabogar
Why? Are you using it illegally? In that case I won't answer your question and I hope no-one else will either.Originally Posted by csodabogar
Nope. cool down.
When u purchase FL Studio, they send you a reg file, that u have to apply in order to unlock the Save option of FL. Saving possibility is the only difference between demo and registered FL Studio. In case u don't believe me, ask ImageLine.
By the way.
I managed to install FL, but it looks horrible in wine: some (very important) graphical elements do niot show up, and the knobs just go crazy at the slightest touch.
If u have time, u could download FL Studio Demo to see how it works.
OK, sorry 'bout that. I just hadn't heard anyone using such a method to register a program legally.Originally Posted by csodabogar

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700 SR338 3.6GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 Kaby Lake CPU Processor - Good
$39.99
Core i3-10105F 4-Core Comet Lake Processor 3.70GHz 8GT/s 6MB LGA 1200 CPU Tray
$79.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$179.99