-
How Do I Get TurboCAD Student Edition To Work On KNOPPIX?
I love KNOPPIX and I would like to know how to get it to run TurboCAD Student Edition. The program is installed on the hard drive and I can save a configuration config for KNOPPIX on that HD aswell. I tried to use WINE but its shit(and I have to search for its file in order to even get it to startup :-@). How should I go about getting the said program to work on KNOPPIX? If I have to learn how to program then Ill learn that :P. Thanks for any and all help.
Similar Threads
-
By Granny in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 08:22 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum News
Replies: 144
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 04:27 PM
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 08:32 PM
-
By emanuelez in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:06 PM
-
By SwissSmurf in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 07:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

(2) Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10G SR SFP+ Transceiver Modules 10-3105-01 - Genuine
$32.88

AddOn 25Gbs Dual Open SFP28 Port PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Interface Card w/PXE boot
$423.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

NEW Sealed, 100% Genuine CISCO GLC-T 1000BASE-T SFP RJ-45 30-1410-04 Module v04
$38.00