I love KNOPPIX and I would like to know how to get it to run TurboCAD Student Edition. The program is installed on the hard drive and I can save a configuration config for KNOPPIX on that HD aswell. I tried to use WINE but its shit(and I have to search for its file in order to even get it to startup :-@). How should I go about getting the said program to work on KNOPPIX? If I have to learn how to program then Ill learn that :P. Thanks for any and all help.

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer | Turns On
$299.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
READ UNTESTED But Works Vintage Atari 410 Program Recorder
$34.50
Atari 850 Interface Module For ATARI 400/800 Computer Vintage Tested
$60.00