-
How does KNOPPIX turnoff's computer?
Hi,
I am just wondering:
How does KNOPPIX turnoff's computer?
I'm using old PEACOCK computer, KNOPPIX 5.0 LIVECD is the only distro I have checked (debian, puppy linux, dls) which turnoff computer (turns power off). I just press button TURN OFF COMPUTER in KDE
All other distros just leaves computer on with info: "halted" or "power down" and I have to press power button.
Because I'm preparing a few computers working on Debian I would like to know what magic knoppix command is so great that it turns power off.
DANIeL
Similar Threads
-
By shloppyjoe in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-29-2006, 10:15 PM
-
By OrangeX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-01-2005, 08:07 PM
-
By namnemet in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:05 AM
-
By Jefff in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 08:13 AM
-
By markleong in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

motherboard CPU combo am4
$70.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99