-
adding a printer in 5.0.1
I think this is off topic regarding VMWare.
Anyway, when I first tried adding a printer in 5.0.1, I didn't have permission to add a printer (i.e. admin privileges), or the driver was missing. I chose the ESP driver for my particular printer, and it worked after that.
I think that this should be addressed in future Knoppix releases, maybe by removing irrelevant drivers, and updating the FAQ, or adding a sticky message.
Similar Threads
-
By LAF in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2007, 12:15 AM
-
By monteiro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:34 PM
-
By smolz in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 04:32 AM
-
By Ewen in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 11:10 AM
-
By Butch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99