This is the file I downloaded:
https://support.ati.com/ics/support/...e&folderID=300
It's "ATI Driver Install" (52MB)
Hi,
I am TOTALLY new to Linux and have decided to start using it. I am determined to do it too.
I have some knowledge in PHP which I think might help me in learning...
Anyway, my problem is that I am currently running Knoppix Live and I downloaded the ATI driver for my RadeonX1600(agpxand the file's extension is .run .
When I click it it opens up KWrite and tells me that the file is binary and so if I save it it might be corrupted.
How can I install this file?
Thanks.
This is the file I downloaded:
https://support.ati.com/ics/support/...e&folderID=300
It's "ATI Driver Install" (52MB)

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
Yealink MP58 Cordless VoIP Conference Phone Bluetooth Handset Microsoft Teams
$95.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
YEASTAR MODEL TA2400 NEOGATE VOIP ANALOG FXS GATEWAY WITH 24 CHANNEL PHONE/FAX
$250.00
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$550.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99