Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: .run ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2

    .run ?

    Hi,
    I am TOTALLY new to Linux and have decided to start using it. I am determined to do it too.
    I have some knowledge in PHP which I think might help me in learning...
    Anyway, my problem is that I am currently running Knoppix Live and I downloaded the ATI driver for my RadeonX1600(agpx and the file's extension is .run .

    When I click it it opens up KWrite and tells me that the file is binary and so if I save it it might be corrupted.

    How can I install this file?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2
    This is the file I downloaded:

    https://support.ati.com/ics/support/...e&folderID=300

    It's "ATI Driver Install" (52MB)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$119.00



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE picture

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE

$59.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch

$79.99



Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter picture

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter

$59.99



Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch picture

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch

$151.98



Juniper EX2300-C-12T 12-Port 1Gbe RJ45  2x 10G SFP+ Fanless Switch picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12T 12-Port 1Gbe RJ45 2x 10G SFP+ Fanless Switch

$245.00



Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW) picture

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)

$999.99



New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP picture

New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP

$560.15



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97