Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: .run ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2

    .run ?

    Hi,
    I am TOTALLY new to Linux and have decided to start using it. I am determined to do it too.
    I have some knowledge in PHP which I think might help me in learning...
    Anyway, my problem is that I am currently running Knoppix Live and I downloaded the ATI driver for my RadeonX1600(agpx and the file's extension is .run .

    When I click it it opens up KWrite and tells me that the file is binary and so if I save it it might be corrupted.

    How can I install this file?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2
    This is the file I downloaded:

    https://support.ati.com/ics/support/...e&folderID=300

    It's "ATI Driver Install" (52MB)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX picture

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX

$59.99



GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX ATX Intel LGA1700 DDR5 Wi-Fi 6E Gaming picture

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX ATX Intel LGA1700 DDR5 Wi-Fi 6E Gaming

$125.00



ASRock Z890 Nova WiFi LGA 1851 Intel Z890 ATX Motherboard picture

ASRock Z890 Nova WiFi LGA 1851 Intel Z890 ATX Motherboard

$184.99



Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery picture

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery

$54.99



GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard picture

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard

$59.99



JINSHA B450M B450 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD picture

JINSHA B450M B450 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD

$49.99



ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard picture

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

$76.49



⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠ picture

⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠

$29.99



ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW picture

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW

$121.45



MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard picture

MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard

$59.99