-
[Persistent home] How to increase [SOLVED]
I have been working with home=scan and myconfig=scan
So far so good to get my home and config back after rebooting.
But I made a quite long session and now I have no room in home anymore in such a way that I can't even start Knoppix/KDE.
Is there a way to come out of this situation and not losing the data in knoppix.img?
If I boot without home=scan and create another bigger persistent home, can I sort of mount the old knoppix.img and recover the data in there?
BTW I did a search and I apparently didn't find this situation back in earlier posts.
Similar Threads
-
By carolus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2008, 10:28 PM
-
By nnigam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:15 PM
-
By hotplainrice in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-27-2006, 09:35 AM
-
By django in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-19-2006, 11:03 PM
-
By beausimon in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 400/800 Programming Language Pilot W/ Turtle Graphics COMPLETE
$49.95

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75