-
No I tried in Konqueror with drag and drop.
Expecting problems of ownership, I called the super mode Konqueror
So with cp (the way you stated) , I can copy the contents of my old knoppix.img to '/' while I have booted.
I suppose there are files with the same name and the question will probably made 'do you want to overide' (as I had in SU Konqueror)
I said overide, and I had an unstable system.
Not that dramatic as a reboot brought me back a stable system.
I'll try it and as I am still intesting mode (LiveCD), no real harm can be done.
Similar Threads
-
By carolus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2008, 10:28 PM
-
By nnigam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:15 PM
-
By hotplainrice in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-27-2006, 09:35 AM
-
By django in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-19-2006, 11:03 PM
-
By beausimon in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29