-
Ockham23, Thank you I got the picture now.
Only I wasn't pepared what to reply if I should overwrite or not.
I first tried to overwrit all files.
Well, I ended up with a faulty system; a lot of things not working anymore.
I started the whole sequence again and this time I didn't overwirte.
The new persistent home is now 125 MB, while the old one was 124 MB, so I presume all old data is added to the new one.
In any case, I did a suggestion at the proper place, to have a one click procedure, with just one question: how much to increase/decrease.
That would be much easier.
Similar Threads
-
By carolus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2008, 10:28 PM
-
By nnigam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:15 PM
-
By hotplainrice in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-27-2006, 09:35 AM
-
By django in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-19-2006, 11:03 PM
-
By beausimon in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K 3.9GHz LGA 1851 Processor
$249.99