-
Editing the MOTD file Knoppix 3.2
Ok, I am a beginner (obviously) and I just got Knoppix 3.2 to learn a little bit about linux. Right now i'm loving it but I would like to edit the MOTD file so I can hear something besides the default message. Is this even possible? I can't seem to log into root either. If somebody has some time to explain this to me then it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!!
Similar Threads
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 08:26 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 07:25 PM
-
By buddha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 11:18 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 11:41 PM
-
By Nesser in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99