Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How to install modem driver (Smartlink)?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mongolia
    Posts
    6

    How to install modem driver (Smartlink)?

    How to install modem driver? My modem's model is Smart link 56k voice modem.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1
    I, too, have the same modem and the same problem. My modem came with the drivers for the 2.6 kernel, which I have, but I can`t seem to get it to compile properly. I tried everything the read me file said to do, modifying the Makefile with nano to point every thing in the right place and the such. I know that it is some mistake on my behalf, but that is what is so frustrating. I`m head strong and will crack the code and let you know. I`m really new to Linux, but think once I get it figured out that I will like it better than Windows. Hang in there, these forums are awesome in the way of help.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 03:02 PM
  2. help setting up smartlink modem on a laptop
    By Joseph Schiller in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 01:20 PM
  3. Need Modem Driver
    By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 11:30 PM
  4. Modem Driver
    By chrisjrn in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 03:36 AM
  5. How do I install a modem driver.
    By malic in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW picture

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW

$30.89



Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US picture

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US

$111.14



Advantech/Samsung 16GB 2x8GB DDR4-2400 ECC UDIMM RAM AQD-D4U8GE24-SE DDR4 EUDIMM picture

Advantech/Samsung 16GB 2x8GB DDR4-2400 ECC UDIMM RAM AQD-D4U8GE24-SE DDR4 EUDIMM

$85.00



Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem picture

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem

$152.99



Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc picture

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc

$27.99



Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible picture

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible

$39.00



Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2 picture

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2

$89.00



Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD picture

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD

$59.99



Samsung LC34G55TWDNXZA 34

Samsung LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) AMD FreeSync HDR

$217.00



Samsung 24

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping

$55.00