Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How to install modem driver (Smartlink)?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mongolia
    Posts
    6

    How to install modem driver (Smartlink)?

    How to install modem driver? My modem's model is Smart link 56k voice modem.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1
    I, too, have the same modem and the same problem. My modem came with the drivers for the 2.6 kernel, which I have, but I can`t seem to get it to compile properly. I tried everything the read me file said to do, modifying the Makefile with nano to point every thing in the right place and the such. I know that it is some mistake on my behalf, but that is what is so frustrating. I`m head strong and will crack the code and let you know. I`m really new to Linux, but think once I get it figured out that I will like it better than Windows. Hang in there, these forums are awesome in the way of help.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 03:02 PM
  2. help setting up smartlink modem on a laptop
    By Joseph Schiller in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 01:20 PM
  3. Need Modem Driver
    By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 11:30 PM
  4. Modem Driver
    By chrisjrn in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 03:36 AM
  5. How do I install a modem driver.
    By malic in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1

$52.99



SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE picture

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE

$214.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...

$30.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive

$39.99



Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A picture

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A

$34.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.80



M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health picture

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health

$35.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD  picture

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD

$13.00



SSD 2.5

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed

$42.00