Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How to install modem driver (Smartlink)?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mongolia
    Posts
    6

    How to install modem driver (Smartlink)?

    How to install modem driver? My modem's model is Smart link 56k voice modem.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1
    I, too, have the same modem and the same problem. My modem came with the drivers for the 2.6 kernel, which I have, but I can`t seem to get it to compile properly. I tried everything the read me file said to do, modifying the Makefile with nano to point every thing in the right place and the such. I know that it is some mistake on my behalf, but that is what is so frustrating. I`m head strong and will crack the code and let you know. I`m really new to Linux, but think once I get it figured out that I will like it better than Windows. Hang in there, these forums are awesome in the way of help.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 03:02 PM
  2. help setting up smartlink modem on a laptop
    By Joseph Schiller in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 01:20 PM
  3. Need Modem Driver
    By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 11:30 PM
  4. Modem Driver
    By chrisjrn in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 03:36 AM
  5. How do I install a modem driver.
    By malic in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED picture

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED

$250.00



VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works picture

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works

$148.75



GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats picture

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats

$35.00



Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box picture

Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box

$200.00



Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5

Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks

$69.99



Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED  picture

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED

$67.76



⭐️Atari RX8044 Joust Vintage Computer Game Cartridge⭐️Vintage 1983⭐️ picture

⭐️Atari RX8044 Joust Vintage Computer Game Cartridge⭐️Vintage 1983⭐️

$7.93



Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U picture

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U

$159.99



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29