When coming to the first promt, the keyboard is US.
Being in Belgium I have a Belgian keyboard, which gives me problems to enter correctly cheat codes.
It would be nice to have the possibility to first choose one's keyboard layout.
When coming to the first promt, the keyboard is US.
Being in Belgium I have a Belgian keyboard, which gives me problems to enter correctly cheat codes.
It would be nice to have the possibility to first choose one's keyboard layout.
Same problem here (but not belgian)Originally Posted by Béèm
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
is that enough ?
i guess it's
Code:knoppix keyboard=bg
Provided you know where the = sign is. And if you want to load also defaults from your USB stick, there's also the / location to figure out.Originally Posted by marhleet
Now, let's imagine the joy of a novice user with a german keyboard finding these keys.
I'm just thinking, with myconfig=scan as default, this and a lot of other user-related problems would vanish so easily.
I agree, but there's another thread here where the developers respond to that request saying they are not going to do it. I don't agree with their logic, but then I don't get a vote. It doesn't look like we can get a scan default unless we remaster or otherwise do it ourselves.Originally Posted by mariolanza
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99
OEM Genuine 62WH 6MT4T Battery For Dell Latitude E5470 E5570 6MT4T 07V69Y 7V69Y
$36.66
Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY
$32.99
OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78
NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515
$22.00
OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576
$26.99
OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40
OEM Genuine JHT2H Battery FOR DELL Latitude 7410 7310 4V5X2 0WY9MP 0HRGYV 04V5X2
$31.99