Same problem here (but not belgian)Originally Posted by Béèm
When coming to the first promt, the keyboard is US.
Being in Belgium I have a Belgian keyboard, which gives me problems to enter correctly cheat codes.
It would be nice to have the possibility to first choose one's keyboard layout.
Same problem here (but not belgian)Originally Posted by Béèm
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
is that enough ?
i guess it's
Code:knoppix keyboard=bg
Provided you know where the = sign is. And if you want to load also defaults from your USB stick, there's also the / location to figure out.Originally Posted by marhleet
Now, let's imagine the joy of a novice user with a german keyboard finding these keys.
I'm just thinking, with myconfig=scan as default, this and a lot of other user-related problems would vanish so easily.
I agree, but there's another thread here where the developers respond to that request saying they are not going to do it. I don't agree with their logic, but then I don't get a vote. It doesn't look like we can get a scan default unless we remaster or otherwise do it ourselves.Originally Posted by mariolanza
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99