-
Junior Member
registered user
knoppix 5.0 - how to add volume control to taskbar
I just installed knoppix to my harddrive for the first time. When I try to run a soundcard configuration it says I don't seem to be running a kernel with modular sound enabled. The sound works on instant messaging and media files but the volume is very loud. I'm guessing if I could fix this it would detect my sound and it would add a volume button ot the taskbar or something.
Almost any assistance would be great. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By jtouso in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-18-2009, 05:40 PM
-
By jacksonon in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-17-2005, 01:59 AM
-
By champagnemojo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 04:25 AM
-
By j.drake in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 07:04 AM
-
By raymond in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B365M-PLUS LGA 1151 DDR4 8th/9th Gen Intel B365 Motherboard
$89.00