I have the same issue.
The only thing I know you can do so far is type "failsafe" which skips the detection...thats all I know.
Looking for CD in: /dev/hda
(hda is my CD-RW drive)
(hdb is my Hard drive)
it freezes at this point, whats wrong, how can i fix it?
I have the same issue.
The only thing I know you can do so far is type "failsafe" which skips the detection...thats all I know.
Hi,
guys I have same problem, I am looking for solution too.
Me too. It just freezes.
Try the "knoppix nodma" cheatcode.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62