Looking for CD in: /dev/hda
(hda is my CD-RW drive)
(hdb is my Hard drive)
it freezes at this point, whats wrong, how can i fix it?
Looking for CD in: /dev/hda
(hda is my CD-RW drive)
(hdb is my Hard drive)
it freezes at this point, whats wrong, how can i fix it?
I have the same issue.
The only thing I know you can do so far is type "failsafe" which skips the detection...thats all I know.
Hi,
guys I have same problem, I am looking for solution too.
Me too. It just freezes.
Try the "knoppix nodma" cheatcode.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari SX212 Modem for IBM Systems w/ Box, Owner's Manual & Power Adapter NOS
$125.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00