-
Maxtor External USB HDD
I am trying to make an image of my HDD using Helix and DD. Helix is a Knoppix liveCD distribution used in Security forensics. If I go into the USB manager after I boot up I can see the Maxtor HDD but the OS does not seem to understand that it is a mass storage device so I cannot mount it. Has anybody else had this issue?
Richf6
Similar Threads
-
By weswood88 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-04-2009, 02:15 AM
-
By Shadowed State of Mind in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-26-2009, 04:30 AM
-
By merlyn in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-11-2006, 01:30 AM
-
By usaramblinman69 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 02:02 AM
-
By Breakout42 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99

B85M-G Motherboard Intel Core i7-4770 CPU LGA1150 mATX 4 DIMM IO Shield
$75.96