I boot with home=scan and myconfig=scan.
I get the little bleu selection panel with 4 options of which 3 are pre-selected (use persistent home, etc...)
There is one : 'overwrite/update stored configuration' of which I am not sure if I have to select it or not.
What are the implications if I don't select it?
And what if I do select it.

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer Retro System Console Untested Parts Repair Only
$119.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00