-
Ndiswrapper Idioicy - Help!
I have the 6/01 (latest) release of knoppix and I installed it to my laptop. Ndiswrapper worked fine but I stupidly said, "Hey, I'll upgrade." I downloaded the latest version of ndiswrapper and what do you know, it didn't compile. It was too late to reverse what I had done. I accidentally deleted ndiswrapper. Since then I've tried several different versions of ndiswrapper with no success. They all errored out when I tried to compile them. I even tried booting another system with the same knoppix CD and I taking out the ndiswrapper.ko driver file in /lib/modules/2.6.17/misc and putting it in my other computer. I get 'Invalid Arguement' when I 'modprobe ndiswrapper'. I wanted to try copying all ndiswrapper related files to my other computer, but I don't know all the paths. If you think this is a good idea, please post where they all are. If you have a better idea, :P please tell me.
Thanks so much,
AK
Similar Threads
-
By 2k3autococker in forum Networking
Replies: 30
Last Post: 03-03-2007, 08:20 AM
-
By Protocol in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2007, 03:05 AM
-
By Kaishain in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2006, 11:16 AM
-
By cyph3r in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-25-2004, 08:22 PM
-
By urbster1 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 08:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Working Apple IIc and Monitor. With Packaging. A collector's dream
$659.99

VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00

Apple Macintosh Plus Vintage Home Computer System with Accessories
$1610.00

Lot of 20 IBM Systems Journal Volume 13 to 19 Books Vintage 1974-1979
$299.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Dell AT101W Black PS/2 Keyboard - Alps SKCM Black - Tested & Working
$157.99

Toshiba T1000 Vintage Laptop PC, 1 power supplies, manuals, and original bag
$119.99

Microsoft Internet Keyboard Vintage PS/2 Wired Keyboard - Brand New Sealed
$35.00