I'm using KNOPPIX 5.1, DVD version.
My problem goes like that. I configured everything and I saved on a pen drive (sda1). When I boot from my DVD, loading my saved configuration, wireless card doesn't work. Although I set the card to be enabled during startup, Kwifi Manager to load a preset configuration on startup, etc., Internet is not working. The configuration is obviously loaded, as I have my administrator password recovered, my bookmarks, even wifi card configuration data.
In order to make wifi card work, all I have to do is to go to System/Networking/Network Settings/Wireless Connection/Properties deselect "Enable" then reselect "Enable", then to Control Center/Network Settings to enable ath0.
The strange thing is that although in Network Settings a location was set and saved, the location is not retrieved, this means that there's no location to be found in System/Networking/Network Settings/ window.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance.

Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
VINTAGE Apple Quantum ProDrive LT 700MB 3.5" OEM Hard Drive SCSI 50pin Mac
$69.99
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Vintage Apple IIc TV Switch Box A2M4041 825-0814-A RF Switch Original Accessory
$23.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00