-
Junior Member
registered user
transfer large files between knoppix and XP machines
One machine is running debian unix installed from knoppix CD. The other is running XP. They are both connected to the same router. I don't know the first thing about networking. When I got the router, I just hooked it up like it said on the instructions and both machines now get to the internet. In the past what I have done to exchange files between the machines is to mail myself an attachment on one machine. Then I access my yahoo mail account on the other machine and download the attached file. This was working fine until I got some really big files to move. One of them is video that I want to edit with the Debian unix I installed from the knoppix CD. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By stanislavche in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-20-2009, 09:51 AM
-
By dariogi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-11-2008, 12:49 AM
-
By Casshern in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 07:07 AM
-
By method in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 05:32 PM
-
By ph28205 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 02:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00