-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
phiji
1. I don't think my Knoppix was a BitTorrent download. In that case, where can I find the cheatcodes?
I would have thought that file would be available on the mirrors also, but that you're even asking that suggests that perhaps it is not.

Originally Posted by
phiji
2. I have plenty of available hard disk space to spare (like you correctly guessed, all NTFS - there are 3 partitions). To create a swap partition, will Knoppix do it automatically, if I leave some unallocated space on the hard drive? Or should I create a partition using a partition manager tool?
No Knoppix will not create a swap partition even if there is unused space on the disk(s), you would need to create that partition with a partition tool. Knoppix can create a swap file in a FAT partition, but not a partition.
Similar Threads
-
By polopolo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2006, 12:15 PM
-
By bob151 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 11:26 PM
-
By PCalitracck in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By pro-logic in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 10:26 PM
-
By rrolsbe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

â Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)â
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00