-
Junior Member
registered user
Keyboard trouble
I have Installed Knoppix 3.3 on my hard drive. Somehow, the keyboard has gone nuts.
I mean, when I press "y" it shows "z" etc. Also, the sequence of special characters seems to be altered.
Is this some other keyboard layout? If yes, how do I change it??
I remember that when I used to run it from CD, everything was fine. The online documentation says that on the boot prompt, you should type "knoppix keyboard=uk " etc etc, however, I have a dual boot system and don't see a boot prompt. Is there a permanent solution?
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By xears in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-15-2007, 12:30 PM
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
-
By Nails in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 03:11 PM
-
By Jamsh in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2006, 02:39 PM
-
By Superhezka in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Precision 7670 i7-12850HX 2.1GHz 32GB 1TB NVMe 16" A1000 Win 11 Pro: Good
$649.00

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00