-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Hi

Originally Posted by
technogeekchris
Ok, I have a 1GB USB flash disk. If I copy the installer on the USB Flash drive, Can I run it thru SBM loader? Will I be able to run knopix 5 installer? Thanks...
I don't really know. I don't have any USB drives.
btw, I just noticed that in your first message you said:

Originally Posted by
technogeekchris
I want to install knoppix on D drive as singel parittion, dual boot with XP but i want to use my XP boot loader to select OS, SO if in case something happens, I can boot from XP and still my laptop is ok.
I think that after installing Knoppix, you won't be using XP boot loader anymore but something else. So if something goes wrong it's quite possible that you won't be able to boot from XP anymore. (Still I havn't used Knoppix-installer so I don't know for sure.)
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By GS750 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-04-2007, 09:37 PM
-
By Phantom69 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 10-21-2005, 03:38 AM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62