Tahnks for ALL the help... I tried my best but i guess I will just go back to XP... I dont need KNOPPIX now, I just wasted alot of time now... I wanted to try but its not just possible... THANKS for all the HELP anyways........ BYE
Tahnks for ALL the help... I tried my best but i guess I will just go back to XP... I dont need KNOPPIX now, I just wasted alot of time now... I wanted to try but its not just possible... THANKS for all the HELP anyways........ BYE

Vintage Avionics Gold CPU Board Intel MD8088 Ceramic LSI MCE Military Aerospace
$179.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Vintage Military Avionics PCB AlliedSignal 1750A CPU Ceramic Aerospace Board
$299.95
Vintage Military Avionics PCB Philips Ceramic ASIC Gold Lid Aerospace Computer
$99.95
Vintage Military Avionics PCB Intel MG8097BH Ceramic CPU EPROM Circuit Board IC
$119.95
Vintage HP-41 Extension Module Box Set - HP 82182A Time Module Complete Lot
$185.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85