Any one had any sucess with 4.02, 5.00, or 5.01 CD or DVD, live or HD installed getting the NX client or NX server to run? I'd really like to run KDE remotely for my desktops when at home/work.
I get stopped at "Unable to create X authorization cookie"
I've looked at:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ighlight=xauth
And others it all seems to be xauth related, but /usr/bin/auth doesn't exist so the info in the above post doesn't work.
Where is this xauth so I can copy it to /usr/X11R6/bin
Thanks in advance for your positive repsonse.

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99