Any one had any sucess with 4.02, 5.00, or 5.01 CD or DVD, live or HD installed getting the NX client or NX server to run? I'd really like to run KDE remotely for my desktops when at home/work.
I get stopped at "Unable to create X authorization cookie"
I've looked at:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ighlight=xauth
And others it all seems to be xauth related, but /usr/bin/auth doesn't exist so the info in the above post doesn't work.
Where is this xauth so I can copy it to /usr/X11R6/bin
Thanks in advance for your positive repsonse.

Samsung T5 1000GB External (MU-PA1T0B/AM) Portable SSD w/ USB-C - USB-A Cable
$109.99
Samsung - Galaxy Tab S12 Ultra/S11 Ultra Pro Keyboard - Silver
$229.99
SAMSUNG GALAXY BOOK 6 - 14" Intel Ultra 7 355 16GB RAM/512GB Win11 *BARELY USED
$850.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
$133.00
Samsung XE303 C12 Chromebook 11.6 1.7GHz, 2GB Ram, 16GB SSD, working condition
$42.00