Any one had any sucess with 4.02, 5.00, or 5.01 CD or DVD, live or HD installed getting the NX client or NX server to run? I'd really like to run KDE remotely for my desktops when at home/work.
I get stopped at "Unable to create X authorization cookie"
I've looked at:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ighlight=xauth
And others it all seems to be xauth related, but /usr/bin/auth doesn't exist so the info in the above post doesn't work.
Where is this xauth so I can copy it to /usr/X11R6/bin
Thanks in advance for your positive repsonse.

Vintage MAC Data Desk 101E Model 1069 Keyboard QWERTY Bundle with Box
$99.99
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Kensington System Saver Fan for Vintage Early Mac WORKS
$119.00
Apple Macintosh SE/30 Vintage All-In-One Desktop Computer Model M5119
$292.92
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh PowerBook Duo MiniDock Portable Mini Dock M7780 Vintage Mac RARE
$136.99
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99
Original Early Vintage Macintosh Joystick for IIe IIc A2M2012 Untested
$99.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10