i'm having the same problem, any help would be appreciated!
I'm trying to get my Broadcom 4306 working with V5.0.1 ...... The horror... the horrors...
Anyway, After I ndiswrapper -i bmcwl5.inf, I -l and see the driver, goto do modprobe -a ndiswrapper, and I get the error:
I'm wondering if it's cause I'm trying to do this from my usb drive?Warning; Error inserting ndiswrapper (lib/modules/2.6.17/misc/ndiswrapper.ko)
Invalid arguement
What I'm doing:
That gets done, then:Code:cd /sca1/windrivers ndiswrapper -i bcmwl5a.inf
This gives my error.Code:modprobe -a ndiswrapper
Any help would be great
i'm having the same problem, any help would be appreciated!

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CARBON 6TH 14-inch - Core i5 - Gen 8 (U) - 256GB SSD
$249.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5
$375.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.7 GHz 5.2 GHz Max Boost AM5 - Good
$350.00
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99